2007 Argyll Classic Car Rally, Scotland

Image 36 of 144
< Prev Next >
036.jpg
The final event in the centenary year celebrations of the Argyll Motor Works in Alexandria which opened on June 26th 1906.....A build up of tour traffic led by the 1938 MG SA Tichford driven by A McDougal where the narrow Glen Douglas road joins the A814 on the east side of Loch Long. A sharp U-turn towards Arrochar was made more difficult by parked cars.