Image 1 of 1
037.jpg
The final event in the centenary year celebrations of the Argyll Motor Works in Alexandria which opened on June 26th 1906.....The 1950 Bentley MkVI crewed by C Brown-Smith and William Ballantyne join the Loch Long road...A build up of tour traffic where the narrow Glen Douglas road joins the A814 on the east side of Loch Long. A sharp U-turn towards Arrochar was made more difficult by parked cars.